5 K's through 3 innings!!
Remember the name.......
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
5 K's through 3 innings!!
reds=horrible
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
If the rain starts pouring this Reds fan is going to be pissed off the rest of the day. This is a sick performance, shame I have class at 2 and will miss the rest of it. He's on fire right now, 96 on the black numerous times already.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I hope my wife has the TiVO running.
It's something to see, most dominating performance by a young reds pitcher this decade. (so far)
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's something to see, most dominating performance by a young reds pitcher this decade. (so far) </div></div>
What are you really comparing it to? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] j/k
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
I listened to the first inning on radio until work got in the way.
Through 3 innings: 37 pitches, 29 for strikes, 8 for balls!
You can't get much better than that in your first MLB start.
Unless your like that douche for the Red Sox who tossed a no no
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks